In this course, you will acquire the skills to perform the most common ArcGIS workflows. Primarily using ArcMap, you will explore, manage and analyze geographic data and create informative maps. Learn techniques to effectively share your ArcGIS work with decision makers, colleagues and the public.
Note: Course concepts apply to ArcGIS 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7. Esri will provide ArcGIS 10.7 software for use during class.
Are you looking for ArcGIS Pro training on this topic? See ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Organize, create and edit geographic data
- Manage, symbolize and label map layers
- Analyze GIS data and solve spatial problems
- Share maps and analysis results