About this Course
Empowering Asset Management with GIS Intelligence
This training course is a continuation of the course Cityworks AMS Introduction Part I and focuses on work orders and inspections. Content covered in this training includes the workflow and creation of work orders, adding work order costs (adding labour, materials and equipment) and defining cyclical work orders. Additionally, this course includces the linking of service requests and work orders together in addition to the creation and completion of inspections.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Examine the preventive workflow associated with Work Orders
- Understand the difference between attached and unattached Work Orders
- Create a basic Work Order - add labor, materials, equipment
- Review how to create child Work Orders
- Setup up cyclical Work Orders
- Learn how Work Orders and Service Requests can be linked together to automate activity between the two.
- Discuss how inspections work and the parameters involved to create them
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.