About this Course
Leverage the power of electronic service delivery
This training course covers topics related to Cityworks Permits, Licensing and Land (PLL) functionality from an end-user perspective. By using real world use-cases, attendees will gain a firm understanding of the following aspects of Cityworks PLL:
- Navigating and understanding the Cityworks homepage
- Interacting with the map and leveraging its features
- Processing case workflows to complete reviews, issue permits and perform inspection
- Explore available search capabilities
- View and export reports
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how the Cityworks homepage functions (from the perspective of PLL)
- Work through all the map functionality such as searching property history, location of existing applications and creating applications from the map.
- Create an application for a permit or license, link the application to a GIS parcel and process the application by performing tasks.
- Search and update permit or license applications.
- Understand reporting functionality
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.