About this Course
Fly, capture and process your drone imagery
This 1-day hands-on course will go through the steps of producing 2D and 3D products from drone imagery. You’ll learn how to upload these products to ArcGIS Online and visualize them using web and desktop clients.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Have an Overview of Drone2Map and Licensing.
- Understand the importance of mission planning and best practices.
- Create 2D orthomosaics, digital surface models and multispectral indices.
- Create 3D colourized point clouds, 3D textured meshes and 3D PDFs.
- Share orthomosaics as Tiled Services and 3D textures as Scene Layers.
- Work with the Rapid and Inspection templates.
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.