About this Course
Transform your data into compelling web apps
Learn how to build immersive web apps that take advantage of modern web design principles without requiring you to write code. This course shows you how to interactively create, configure and publish map-centric and data-centric web apps that feature your organization's content. This course is ideal for GIS professionals, web designers and others who want to create engaging, responsive web applications.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design the app layout and theme based on the audience and purpose.
- Configure widgets to enable users to interact with your organization's web maps and 2D and 3D data.
- Configure widgets to provide data-driven functionality across multiple pages.
- Test, preview and publish your apps for use on a variety of devices.
If these dates don't meet your needs, or to request future course timing, let us know and we'll make every effort to accommodate you.
Basic familiarity with ArcGIS Online is recommended.
- ArcGIS Experience Builder