About this Course
Build, configure and integrate ArcGIS Dashboards with other Esri apps for public or internal use
This course will introduce use-cases for ArcGIS Dashboards, the app that monitors activities, assets and events to support decision-making at a glance. Attendees will get started right away by creating a dashboard and learning how to leverage its capabilities within an ArcGIS Online organization. Discover tips and tricks related to design, dashboard interactivity, field app integration, displaying temporal data and monitoring real-time events. Attendees will also get a chance to use Esri’s popular Arcade language, creating expressions to reveal more information within their data.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand ArcGIS Dashboards and when to use them
- Gain skills to create and configure dashboards using ArcGIS Online
- Utilize temporal data and real-time data inside a dashboard
- Learn best practices for the design of dashboards
- Integrate Survey123 for ArcGIS and Workforce for ArcGIS into dashboards
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.