About this Course
Implement and govern an ArcGIS Open Data strategy
This course introduces open data strategies, governance policies and configurations that allow organizations to make authoritative data available to a broader community of users. Attendees will explore open data strategies that best suit their organizational needs and explore various governance models by examining existing open data sites. Attendees will also learn best practices around preparing and enhancing data for publishing.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand ArcGIS Open Data and its capabilities
- Implement ArcGIS Open Data
- Understand the importance of creating a comprehensive open data policy
- Understand best practices for preparing your data
- Understand the steps to take to enhance and grow your open data/open government program
- See the difference between open data, open data with a purpose and using open data to solve problems
- Better understand where Esri is taking ArcGIS Open Data
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.