- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: https://zoom.us/test
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Melanie Meeking, Certfied ArcGIS Instructor
Melanie has a Master of Geographic Information Systems from the University of Calgary and has over ten years of experience working with GIS, mainly in environmental management and remediation. She has delivered training courses on ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Online.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- ArcGIS Desktop Associate