- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Nigel Pereira, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor, National Training
Nigel has a Certificate in GIS from Fleming College and has worked as a consultant on municipal and environmental projects. He has delivered courses on ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcGIS for Server products.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Geodatabase Management Professional
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.