- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Steven Beothy, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor
Steven has an Applied Degree in GIS and over nine years of experience working with GIS. He has delivered courses with Esri Canada for over five years on topics such as; Desktop, Server, Python and Web APIs.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Administration Associate
- Esri Enterprise System Design Associate
- Esri Web Application Developer Associate
- Esri Enterprise Geodata Management Professional
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.