- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Nigel Pereira, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor, National Training
Nigel has a Certificate in GIS from Fleming College and has worked as a consultant on municipal and environmental projects. He delivers ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online Courses. He has also facilitated Esri courses throughout North America and has presented at the Esri International User Conference in San Diego.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Geodatabase Management Professional
- ArcGIS Online Administration Specialty
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.