- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Rami Abou-Hamde, Senior Certified ArcGIS Instructor
Rami has a B.Sc. degree in computer science and over 15 years of experience working with ArcGIS products. He has participated in various enterprise GIS projects, and has been consulting and teaching with Esri Canada since 2008. He has delivered training courses on ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, Python scripting and Geodatabases.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Esri ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Esri Enterprise Geodata Management Associate
- Esri ArcGIS Online Administration
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.