- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: https://zoom.us/test
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Chris Harlow, Certified ArcGIS Instructor
Chris has a Diploma in GIS from Centre of Geographic Sciences (COGS) and has over seven years of industry experience. This includes ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS Pro and Portal for ArcGIS with a focus on designing, automating and implementing workflows for quality assurance and control using Python. Additionally, he has experience managing road networks as well as designing and implementing custom geocoding solutions.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- ArcGIS Desktop Associate