- An Internet connection
- A telephone (preferably with a speaker phone) or computer headset
- The student workbook (PDF download link provided in advance of course start date)
To take an instructor-led online course, participants must pass two connection tests.
- The first is a web conference connection test which can be completed by visiting the following link: https://zoom.us/test
- The second connection test is for the remote lab and this can be completed by visiting the following link: https://esricanada.instructorled.training/precheck
Guillaume Arnoux Hébert, Certified ArcGIS Instructor
Guillaume has a master’s degree in GIS from the University of Montréal and has continued his affiliation as a guest lecturer. Guillaume has delivered training on various subjects at BAnQ (Library and National Archives of Quebec) and has worked as a consultant for the territorial land claims with First Nations. He has delivered training on topics that include ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and Python Scripting.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certified Classroom Trainer
- ArcGIS Desktop Associate