About this Course
Discover the power of spatial
Learn fundamental concepts that underlie GIS technology and geographic data. In this course, you will gain experience using GIS maps to visualize and explore real-world features; analyze data to answer questions and create new information; and share maps, data and other resources so they can be easily accessed throughout your organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate data to support a mapping project
- Create a map, add data to it and symbolize map features to support the map's purpose
- Share data, maps and other content to an organizational portal
- Perform spatial analysis to obtain information about map features within an area of interest
If these dates don't meet your needs, or to request future course timing, let us know and we'll make every effort to accommodate you.
Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing.
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1 (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online