About this Course
Effectively administer your ArcGIS Online Organization
This course is designed to help Administrators of ArcGIS Online for Organizations optimize their use of the ArcGIS platform by exploring ArcGIS Online as a system to store, share and publish geographic information on the web. Participants will learn best practices for preparing and managing their organization's subscription account. The course will also cover fundamental topics in administering and securing ArcGIS Online.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Customize the home page and add your own branding
- Add and manage users plus their content and roles
- Setup and administer groups for sharing content online
- Register referenced ArcGIS for Server services with the organization
- Learn best practices for credit budgeting and tile management
- Administer and secure ArcGIS Online using commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) functionality
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.