About this Course
Build and implement Hub sites for internal or external audiences
This course introduces the structure of ArcGIS Hub and how to put it to work using an organization’s data. Attendees will learn about the options available in the ArcGIS Hub licensing model and which ones will best suit their organizational needs. Learn to create a cross-departmental collaboration platform or use an existing open data strategy to leverage ArcGIS Hub and present information to internal or public users. Attendees will also learn how to gather data from outside their organization and how to incorporate it into an ArcGIS Hub site.
Learn how to communicate with internal or public users with ArcGIS Hub, using your organization's data or an existing open data strategy.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ArcGIS Hub licensing model
- Better understand how to build sites and pages
- Utilize best practices for ArcGIS Hub
- Integrate Survey123 for ArcGIS, ArcGIS StoryMaps and Operation Dashboards for ArcGIS with your sites
- Apply open data/open government to specific initiatives
- Better understand the future direction of ArcGIS Hub
Need help finding the right course? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Explore our Learning Pathways to find the best fit or ask a question via our online form.