About this Course
Prepare to Be Productive with ArcGIS Pro
Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyze and share data and other GIS resources. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Organize, create and edit geographic data
- Manage, symbolize and label map layers
- Analyze & model GIS data to solve spatial problems
- Share maps and analysis results
If these dates don't meet your needs, or to request future course timing, let us know and we'll make every effort to accommodate you.
Completion of Introduction to GIS Using ArcGIS or equivalent knowledge.
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1 (Basic, Standard or Advanced)
- ArcGIS Online