About this Course
Get results from your workflows
ArcGIS Pro tasks are sets of preconfigured steps that interactively guide users through specific workflows. All types of workflows, from the simple to the complex, can be made into a task. GIS users of all experience levels can use that task to complete the workflow easily and repeat when necessary. In this course, you will use a task created for you, learn how to design and create your own tasks, share a task for others to use and discover best practices to simplify and optimize your GIS workflows with tasks.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what are tasks and why to use them
- Complete an existing workflow using a task in ArcGIS Pro
- Design a workflow based on parameters specific to each project’s requirements
- Create tasks in ArcGIS Pro which guide a user through a repeatable workflow or business process
- Share tasks with others using ArcGIS Pro
- Apply best practices to optimize your GIS workflows with tasks
Need help finding the right course for you? Looking for a course on a different date or product?
Let's connect you with the right person.
Complete our online form.